| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laramie, Wy in October is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.8mm (0.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Laramie, Wy October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Laramie, Wy, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Laramie, Wy:
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) NNW
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 302.6 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.2 miles) NW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SW
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 343 kms (213.1 miles) SW
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 290 kms (180.2 miles) NE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 290 kms (180.2 miles) NE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 190.7 kms (118.5 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) ENE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) NE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 183.7 kms (114.2 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) ESE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) ESE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 227 kms (141.1 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 310 kms (192.6 miles) E
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) SSE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) SE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) SSE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 289.1 kms (179.7 miles) SSE