| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laramie, Wy in February is cold at -5.1 °C (22.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.8 °C (10.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Laramie, Wy February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Laramie, Wy, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Laramie, Wy:
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) NNW
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 302.6 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.2 miles) NW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SW
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 343 kms (213.1 miles) SW
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 290 kms (180.2 miles) NE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 290 kms (180.2 miles) NE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 190.7 kms (118.5 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) ENE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) NE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 183.7 kms (114.2 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) ESE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) ESE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 227 kms (141.1 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 310 kms (192.6 miles) E
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) SSE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) SE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) SSE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 289.1 kms (179.7 miles) SSE